- Are you interested in a healthcare career?
- Summer learning has never been more fun!
- Come learn about health care careers
- Learn about nutrition, diseases, the human body and more
- Participate in a trauma demonstration
- Meet local healthcare workers and learn about their jobs
- Obtain your CPR certification
South Valley Locations:
Schedule for Summer Camp:
June 11, 12, 13 from 9am to 3pm at South Valley Academy
June 18, 19, 20 from 9am to 3pm at South Valley Academy
June 25th from 9 am to 3pm at South Valley Academy
June 26th & 27th from 9am to 3pm at University of New Mexico
June 28th from 9am to 11am at South Valley Academy
For UNMH locations or more information call 505-272-1959, email: email@example.com
OR see Mrs. Cox, Health Academy Head, in C bldg for forms and details.
[Please note -- you must also complete the "hot pink" form from UNMH volunteer dept.]